Help make a memory - Support the Veterinary Medicine Scholarship Fund
The Walk of Honor project for the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine’s 50th anniversary began in 1998. A brick inscribed with your name or others’ names will remind future generations of the path that brought you or a loved one to veterinary medicine at Oklahoma State University. You can reserve a place on any or all three of the Walk of Honor Courts for $100 each (or 3 for $275). Your gift to the Walk of Honor builds the Veterinary Medicine Scholarship fund helping new students on the same path to achieve their veterinary medicine degree.
Military Veterinarian Honor Court
The commemorative courtyards offer meaningful ways to:
- Recognize a graduation, birth, or anniversary
- Express appreciation for a family member, a faculty or staff member, a client or a student
- Remember a beloved pet
- Celebrate the achievement of a pet-lover or pet
- Honor a veterinarian
The walkway of inscribed paver bricks are on Farm Road in three locations:
- Onyx Courtyard – the north side of the Boren
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Military Veterinarian Honor Court – surrounding the flagpole at the northeast corner of McElroy Hall
- The Walk of Honor – the north side of McElroy Hall.
Giving opportunities exist to provide individually inscribed paver bricks to these areas for a minimum donation of $100 per paver. Contact Heather Clay 405.385.5607,
or download our PDF form.