Congratulations to all 38 participants who presented at this year’s Phi Zeta Research Day.
While all the presentations were excellent, congratulations to the following for receiving top honors:
- Post Doctoral-Basic Science Research – Narendranath Reddy Chintagari
- Graduate/Resident/Intern-Applied or Clinical Research – Margaret Brosnahan
- DVM Student-Basic Science or Applied Research – Jered Wendte (1st); Ashley Nichols (2nd)
- DVM Student-Clinical Case Presentation – Kelly Might (1st)
- Resident/Intern-Clinical Case Presentation – Kelci Porter (1st); Katharine Simpson (2nd); Michelle Franklin (3rd)
- Graduate/Resident/Intern-Basic Science Research – Nikita Mirajkar (1st)
- Overall Best Presentation – Zachary Ricker, Resident
Also occurring on Phi Zeta Research Day were inductions into the Nu Chapter of Phi Zeta. Welcome and congratulations to the following initiates:
- Faculty Initiates – Jason Arble, Cathy Lamm, Jennifer Peters
- Resident Initiates – Margaret Brosnahan, Valerie Moorman
- DVM Student Initiates
- Class of 2008: Jeremiah Atha, Jennifer Barber, Skeet Gibson, Jered Harlan, Samantha McLaughlin, Colleen Nicklin, Jeannette Pettit, Christy Pitts, Deanna Reiber, Jarrod Roach, Rhea Rogers, and Amy Royse
- Class of 2009: Lauren Cunningham, Dustin Dees, Ryan McCollum, Erin McConachie, Melissa Mount, Alton Price, David Scofield and Lacey Sullivan.