The OSU Center for Veterinary Health Sciences and the Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association are co-sponsoring the OSU/OVMA Summer Seminar on June 22 and 23, 2007, in Stillwater.
To register, visit www.okvma.org/displayconvention.cfm.
The seminar will include small animal and food animal sessions as well as wet labs. A total of 15 hours veterinary continuing education units are available to participants.
- Small Animal Endoscopy Colonoscopy - Diagnostic Procedure in Small Animals - Dr. Johanna Heseltine
- Megacolon - Dr. Jill Brunker
- Perianal Fistulas: Is there still a role for surgery? - Dr. Kristy Broaddus
- Analgesic Drugs and Techniques in Small Animals - Dr. Meg Gross
- Pathophysiology and Diagnostic Pitfalls and Brief Review of the Pathophysiology of Diarrhea - Dr. Timothy Snider
- Diarrhea: Non-Responders - Dr. Timothy Snider
- Pain Management and local anesthesia for the oral surgery patient - Dr. Donald Beebe
- What’s new in Periodontal Disease Management - Dr. Donald Beebe
- Surgical Extraction Techniques - Dr. Donald Beebe
- Jawbreakers: How to diagnose and manage mandibular fractures - Dr. Jude Bordelon
- Snaggletooth: A brief look at tumors of the oral cavity - Dr. Jude Bordelon
- Cytologic Diagnosis of Common Oklahoma Infectious Agents with Unusual clinical Presentations - Dr. Theresa Rizzi
- Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Syndrome - Dr. Beth McElravy
- Reproductive Ultrasound - Dr. Charlie Broaddus
- Update of Male Reproductive Problems - Dr. John Gilliam
- Update of Reproductive Disease - Dr. Gregor Morgan
- Update on Small Ruminant Reproduction - Dr. Lionel Dawson
- Small Animal Endoscopy Wet Lab
- Dentistry Wet Lab
- Food Animal Reproductive System Ultrasound Wet Lab
Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.