In order to graduate, you must notify the appropriate offices of your intent to graduate.
- You must submit a diploma application to be eligible to graduate. To submit your diploma application, login to SIS and select the ‘Diploma Application’ option located under the ‘Student Records’ menu. You should file the diploma application between January 15 and April 1 of your 4th year. See the Online Diploma Application page for further information.
- Make sure all charges on your Bursar account are paid in full and all Financial Aid holds are cleared prior to the end of your graduating semester. The Office of the Registrar will not be able to release official transcripts and the Center for Veterinary Health Sciences (CVHS) will not be able to release your diploma if you have holds on your account.
- All Academic Regalia for DVM students will be provided by CVHS. You will pick this up the day of rehearsal.
- The Hooding ceremony for DVM students will be held at 1:30 pm on Friday, May 9, 2014 in Gallagher-Iba Arena
- Diplomas will be distributed after the Hooding Ceremony.