|Radiology Consultation Service|
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
The Oklahoma State University Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital radiology faculty is very pleased to announce that radiology consultation service for referring veterinarians is available.
Please follow the instructions below for sending traditional radiographs as well as digital images. Remember to print the consultation form (pdf*) and send it with your radiographs.
Our radiologists look forward to serving you in this capacity. If you have any questions, you may call (405) 744-7000 for assistance
To Submit Radiographic Films Via Mail:
1. Complete a consultation form* electronically to accompany your radiographic films.
2. Mail radiographs to the address listed on the consultation form. Be sure to include the consultation form and a check payable to Oklahoma State University. If no check is included, we will contact you at the listed phone number to make payment arrangements. All studies will be read and a report faxed within 24 hours of receipt of the images. The original report will then be mailed to you along with the radiographs. We can also provide the consultation information via a phone call rather than fax if that is preferred. If you desire this method of response, please be sure to check the box on the form and remember to include your phone number.
To Submit Digital Radiographic Images:
1. If you have high speed internet access (DSL or Cable Modem) click here to submit radiographs.
2. If you do not have high speed internet access, burn the images onto a CD or DVD and mail them along with the payment and consultation form. If you need any assistance with transferring images to a CD, give us a call at (405) 744-7000.
3. Complete a consultation form* and submit it electronically. Accompanying mages must be submitted via email or mailed on a CD/DVD.